Proactive Applications Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Users should check this page from time to time to ensure that they are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th July 2017.
Data Controller and Owner Contact Data:
ProActive Applications Ltd, The Old School, 188 Liscard Road, Wallasey, CH44 5TN, UK ("the company")
Telephone: +44 0151 903 0389
Click here for website.
Proactive Users - What We Collect
When a User registers with Proactive they provide their email address. This is the only data we need to create an account for a User.
The email address is the Proactive User Name.
A User may add their first name and / or surname into the User Data page.
The application or Microsoft Azure may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, login and lout data, computer device data etc.
What we do with the information we gather
Proactive User data is used solely to provide access to the application or to monitor application usage.
Data Storage Location
Data is processed and stored at Microsot Azure Services hosting, one of the world's top IT companies.
Data Retention Period
The Data is kept for the life-time of the User's account with the application.
If the User elects to close the account, the User's data including that of his Contacts and any stored documents will be permanently deleted.
Personal Data Additional Use
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Passwords are stored in encrypted form.
Data is stored on Microsoft Azure server. For further information on Azure security click this link.
User Data - Rights
Users may contact Proactive Applicaitons Ltd for further information about their data, it's accuracy or to request changes.
Requests should be made to the contact email address given above.
As a Proactive User you may choose to synchronise Proactive with one or more of the following Google Services:
This section provides is a description of how Proactive accesses, uses, stores, or shares Google user data for each service.
Note: Proactive's use of Google user data is limited to the practices explicitly disclosed below.
Google Login Data
We do not store any User Google Login data.
The Google API scope we use is: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar
- When a User creates a ToDo Proactive will create an Event in that User's Google Calendar.
- If a User change the date or time of the ToDo Proactive will change the date or time of the Event on the User's Google Calendar.
- If a User deletes a ToDo, Proactive will delete the Event from the User's Google Calendar.
The Google API scope we use is: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contacts.readonly
The data we import is for each Google Contact, wherever available is:
- Users may import their Google Contacts into Proactive.
- For every Contact imported Proactive will create a Contact record.
- Proactive does not update Google Contact data.
- If a Google Contact is updated, it will overwrite the Proactive Contact data.
The Google API scope we use is: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly
- Proactive reads email sent by the Contact to the User.
- Proactive reads email sent by the User to the Contacts.
- Proactive reads the User's Mail once per hour.
- If Proactive finds an email sent between the Contact and the User (in either direction), Proactive will fetch the Email Subject and store it in the Proactive database as an Activity record.
- The Email Subject lines are displayed in the Contact - Activities tab.
- When the User clicks the Subject line, Proactive fetches a copy of the Email content. This data is not stored in the Proactive database.
- It is not possible to edit or delete Google email from Proactive.
Further information about the Google API is available here